I am so excited about this opportunity to share my love of creating, explore Oaxaca, Mexico and spend time with like-minded people! Not to mention teach alongside the prolifically talented and fabulous Sunny Carvahlo (check out her work and her workshop post here)! We would LOVE to have you join us on this adventure!
Kathie Vezzani, also an artist, has been organizing culinary trips to Mexico with Culinary Adventures, Inc. and Marilyn Tausend for the past twenty years with chefs such as Rick Bayless, Diana Kennedy, Susana Trilling (from Oaxaca), Roberto Santibanez, and the late Elaine Gonzalez. Additionally, she tested recipes for Tausend’s last three Mexican cookbooks. Kathie’s tours combine two of her passions, food and art.
Joining her as she has with Culinary Adventures’ tours, is Ane Elena Martinez, a pastry chef from Puebla who coordinates details in Mexico.
Together with their many friends and contacts in Oaxaca, they have planned a once in a lifetime experience for us!
Trip will include:
• Painting and creating with Sunny and myself all week!!!
• “Welcome” fiesta
• Cooking lesson at Seasons of My Heart Cooking School with Susanna Trilling
• Market Tour
• Visits to artisans- black pottery and alebrijes
• Visit to museum and paper making demonstration
• Art supplies
• Transportation within Oaxaca
• Time to explore Oaxaca and its many artful offerings
• Opportunity to sign up for massages and/or a temazcal
• And, best of all… a new ART TRIBE!!!
Click HERE for more information 🙂